Monday, March 19, 2012

The Packing Chronicles

The rat race has begun here at the Rhine Household.  The hysterical adventure continues.  Dad's packing a back pack while Sophie and I have the "steamer"  aka the biggest suitcase in the world packed and Lizzie has a small suitecase all to herself (fyi not making big sis very happy; however, smoothed over with mom of the year award for allowing her to pack not one but two pair of flip flops)
I'm beginning to flip out a little I haven't gone totally postal yet but feel I am on the verge  :)
Thank God SOphie will be at school for a half day and Chris at work most the of the day tomorrow because I'll be in craziness mode and well that's not safe for anyone.
Pray for peace at the Rhine Haus, sanity for mom, oh and that I don't forget any important documents.
The nightmares have started!

No comments:

Post a Comment