It was an amazing day. Sophie was super excited, a little too excited on the train we had to bring it down a few notches...and I was quiet ready to throw up with nerves. I know Chris was nervous as he was chewing his fingernails and clearing his throat like 1000x :) Everything went well on the train ride down, we got the cab to SLC and the cab got lost (which is typical, it's tough to find SLC) and once there, Jessica met us and took us into the meeting room, asked for our outfits and we waited anxiously for our first glimpse of Lizzie. We were told she was sleeping so we could get some details about her.
So without further addo.....Meet Lizzie!
Lizzie!!! Our first sighting!
This will probably be the reality of the family photo for a few months :) Someone loves their big sister, won't take her eyes off of her :)
Such a happy little girl!
Our girls :) Big sis, lil sis!
She is so cute!!! They call her Miss Hong Kong!!! Her given name is the same as "Miss HOng Kong" and when they call her by this name she just laughs and laughs...
Here is some of the St Lucy's nanny's and volunteers!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my big sister!!!!!! and the bear she made me.
Jessica @ SLC with Sophie!
Cab ride from SLC to the high speed train
She slept most of the time but woke up for some grub.
We sat her on the hotel bed and she was like "It's so soft and cuddly! I'm free I'm free!" she just took off!
Big sis helping Lil sis drink her water
Sister forever <3
Soph with her Lolly and daddy's new $9.00 ski helmet. Watch out roundtop
Attempt #465 at a family portrait
Meeting mommyMeeting daddy
Lizzie's crib
And she's out
And she's up posting more later - she's doing great, big sis is doing great (although a tough day more to come) and mom and dad are doing great
XOXOX


ok so I am bawling my eyes out!!! Lizzie is so cute and such a smiling, happy face! I couldn't get over Sophie feeding her the bottle. Mommy and Daddy have a big helper in Sophia. What wonderful pictures and I am overcome with joy and can't wait to get my hands on Sophie & Lizzie. Very, very cute sisters!!!! Lots of Love, MiMi & Pop
ReplyDeleteOh tiff and Chris!!! She is stunning and amazing and
ReplyDeleteSeeing the girls together is breath taking! Tiff I was holding it together until the picture of you and Lizzie!!! Whoa what an amazing moment!!! Your family looks complete and she Awww seeing soph and Lizzie together is so so amazing! Can't For you all to be home safely
Congratulations my heart wants to explode for you guys!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoo
Congratulations Rhine Family of four! What a beautiful day. And what sweet, sweet sisters!
ReplyDeleteTears in my eyes--I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteyay! so happy that things went great today! sending love from the hoosier state with tears in my eyes.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Bring on the tears of joy! It's so wonderful to see all 4 of you together. The pics of the sisters together are so sweet! Lizzie is such a doll! We can't wait to meet her! Hugs & kisses all around!!! ~ Connie
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! She is so beautiful!!! :) I am so happy for you! Brought tears to my eyes and I am blubbering just seeing the green couch, the nanny's and Jessica, the cab, the train. Memories are flooding me right now! I so want to go back! I can't wait to hear more and more!
ReplyDeleteOh Tiff, she looks like such a happy baby! Sophie is obviously loving her and probably making the transition much easier on Lizzie. I'm crying writing this...congratulations to all of you! 3 more days until we get to meet her...YAY!!!! I can't wait! Love ya! Kisses to my nieces! Aunt Keri
ReplyDeleteyou are blessed...how beautiful! xox
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you Tiffany. Lizzie looks great and Sophie looks like a natural! Everything looks the same at SLC. Reminded me so much of Samantha's big day. Even though Sierra was nine, not five like Sophie, I think the big sister worship will last. Samantha adored Sierra from the first moment, and still does! Not that there isn't conflict! Congrats and good luck with the rest of your trip. Love to you all!! Lori
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. She is beautiful. So glad that the day was daily smooth.
ReplyDelete