**CAUTION**
Ticked off momma post reading any further could infuriate or offend reader and embarass said ticked off momma
I've had it! I have called several times into USCIS and of course you can only talk to the general customer service folks that answer the phone calls and not the actual officer on your case until it's assigned . I have asked these folks EVERY time I'm on the call.
1. We have a referral can I expedite (answer is always no until you have travel dates)
2. Is there anything I can do to make this proces go any quicker?
3. Are my fingerprints okay?
We get travel dates so I call - I'm so excited this is going to be so great!
WHAT????? that won't work.
I'm told by said person, well there is nothing we can do at this point you'll need to wait until you receive this appointment in the mail and then you will need to go to York and see if they will take any walk ins but I must warn you now that they ar enot obligated to take you.
Awesome - there is no one I can call, etc - finding a phone number is like asking for their first born and also finding the national treasure! I am soooooo mad! I could just SCREAM ( actually Ihave) Why are there like 100 different plaes this paperwork has to go and why are they asking 100 quetions when we already adopted one child and the Taiwan government has already approved us ? GRRRRRRR
So after flipping out, crying, basically having a fit of rage to myself I start calling people to see what I can do: Call your state rep, call your congressman, do you have any friends in the gov office, anyone in INS. Spending 2 days on the phone (numb ear) all while SOphie is puking from the flu on the couch trying to get this done between episodes (I know TMI but I warned you) and being a mom to a sick scared little 5 year old and Chris away in Utuah on business for a week. CALGON!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANY of you receive the calls and I thank you all for taking them, feeling our pain, and trying to help us out.
WE finally got a number for USCIS that got us to a live lady named Amy and she was a supervisor and we called her, she actually called us back talked to our office, faxed us our appointment paper since we didn't receive it yet and got us a walk in appointment in Philly!
Praise GOD!
Amazing!
Vent over and this momma's out


No comments:
Post a Comment