Wednesday, February 8, 2012

HAPPY READOPTION DAY SOPHIE

Our little train conductor

Digging for dinosaur bones at the Franklin Institute




YEAH! It's official Sophie is ours! She already was but to get her a US passport and a COC we needed to readopt her stateside! It has taken us a long time to complete this part of the process 4 years but we ran into a lot of issues trying to do it on our own

We hired a lawyer and voila we had our court hearing and spent the day in Philadelphia hitting chinatown and the franklin institute.

I got a littls teary eyed when the judge said " Sophie looks well cared for, healthy , happy and well dressed (i had to giggle at that one). So I am signing this Certificate of Citizenship and now the US, and the state of PA views Sophia Elizabeth Rhine as she was born to you."


Geez wasn't expecting that.

She had a blast and so did we!

2 comments:

  1. Belated congrats! We had the same judge :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she's gotten! And now a big sister to boot. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete