We found out Monday our translated homestudy made it to taiwan!!!
We are officially a known entity in Taiwan and hopefully it will be soon now that we get to see the picture of our newest addition and get more details, and begin planning.
Thank God the holiday's are here to keep me busy. I would be going nuts man how things are different the second time around since you have a little one to keep you busy - whew this whole 4 year old diva testing mommy business is crazy :) I can't wait to see how she does with the new baby and how many more questions she will be asking in the coming weeks - she doesn't miss a beat.....
Will it be a brother or a sister
my gut says girl referral before christmas but I think the reality will be boy referral after the holidays before the chinese new year in february....so we will see...only time will tell :)
For those keeping score of date - dossier sent to qui ji nov 17th translated version sent 12/1
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment